Jacueline Fernandez in Upcoming Race-3

Jacueline Fernandez is currently trying to manage the finality of her upcoming movie Race-3. Her film might be more is more realistic than ever now! And most actors who skip body doubles, train hard to do justice to their part.

In this regard, she said,

“I’ve been part of big action centric films in the past – for Dishoom – but this is the first time I have gone all out and done action with Race 3. Daisy (Shah) and I have a massive cat fight in the film and it’s one of the hardest action sequences I’ve done in my life. In the movie, Daisy actually hits me and while shooting, she has kicked me hard several times,”. Jacueline got training for her character in the movie for more than 2 months. Bollywood circle is saying the reay great job done this queen.



via Pakistan News – Pakistan Views – Zameer36 Global Issues & World Politics https://ift.tt/2sCx7yl

Comments