Sayyeshaa Love to be called by Star kid

By RZsayesha101115_183

Upcoming Actress 19 years Sayyesha always felt pride and happy on calling her a kid star she is a, grandniece of veterans Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu. But in many interviews she said that she never to be referred to as a star kid, she admits that it’s tough to isolate from the tag.
“Honestly, I no longer feel bad when people call me a star kid. It’s a blessing to have been born in a family where your elders have earned so much of respect and love from millions of people. But I still want to make my own identity,” says the actor.
“It’s probably difficult for me to shy away from it (star kid tag) right away. Maybe with time when people see my original work, they’ll relate to just me and not link me with my family,” she adds.
Most of the producers of Bollywood also liked to cast in their movies. Actor Sayyeshaa is the daughter of actors Sumeet Saigal and Shaheen Banu and the grandniece of actors Saira Banu and Dilip Kumar. She also claimed that she is a well-trained dancer from the age of nine.



via Pakistan News – Pakistan Views – Zameer36 Global Issues & World Politics http://ift.tt/2eaBKti

Comments