Megan Fox: Everyone Thinks that she is pretty and………

Will Hollywood actress opinion matter when she says that people know about her, and that her looks have subjected her to erroneous assumptions about her character? In an interview she statfozed However, Fox insists that there is far more to her than just impressive bone structure and a flawless figure. And while she had wanted to be an actress from a young age, she thinks her passions lie in other fields. “I don’t think acting is my ultimate passion,” she reveals.
“I have other skill sets and gifts that are much, much stronger that I am obligated to exercise and use,” she adds. “I’m really more intellectually minded. I’ve always been into alternative history, antiquities, archaeology.”



via Pakistan News – Pakistan Views – Zameer36 Global Issues & World Politics http://ift.tt/1XtBC9K

Comments