Aishwarya interested to appear as typical Karan Johar heroine

Mumbai: July 212015, The popular actress and member of famous stat Bachchan family still feels to work with others heroes. She is ready to all set with her big come back to Bollywood with Jazbaa.
“I want to enjoy being a typical Karan Johar heroine,” says Aish. “Karan has his usual staple trademarks when it comes to his kind of romantic films. So I tease him all the time, saying ‘Will I not have your trademark signature moves? I am like, Please karo woh sab. I also want to be in a Karan Johar film that way.”aishwaryaraifeatured4_2

She also said spoke about her young co-stars:

“It’s a lovely team to be working with. Ranbir has been a buddy since Aa Ab Laut Chalein (he was the assistant director on the film, and yikes, that’s not really a movie you want to remember). Anushka is a wonderful energy who I have come across. There’s something special about the younger-generation actors. They immediately make you feel at home and very comfortable. So I am looking for an amazing ride with these two, for sure!”



via Pakistan News - Pakistan Views - Zameer36 Global Issues & World Politics http://ift.tt/1Ojc8TY

Comments