Earth to the mankind

You have torn my bosom,
You have spoiled my face;KATHMANDU, NEPAL - APRIL 25: Emergency rescue workers carry a victim on a stretcher after Dharara tower collapsed on April 25, 2015 in Kathmandu, Nepal. More than 100 people have died as tremors hit Nepal after an earthquake measuring 7.9 on the Richter scale caused buildings to collapse and avalanches to be triggered in the Himalayas. Authorities have warned that the death toll is likely to be much higher. (Photo by Omar Havana/Getty Images)
With the streams of your blood,
My surface is now totally red.
Often it is my deep sigh of pain,
That becomes floods and quakes;
If still you don’t mend your ways ,
My sighs will reduce you to rubble.
Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani
Lucknow, U.P. India
 


via Pakistan News - Pakistan Views - Zameer36 Global Issues & World Politics http://ift.tt/1DolW7M

Comments