Hardy work by Sonam Kapoor

sonamkapooracc1_nodedisplay By Rajesh


Back-to-back film shoots have turned Sonam Kapoor into a workaholic. The 27-year-old actor, who is currently tied up with the shoot of Yash Raj Films’ untitled project, says, “After Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, I did Raanjhnaa. Now, I’m juggling between dubbing for Raanjhnaa and shooting for YRF. I’m working 12-14 hours a day. My life is interesting but nothing spectacular is happening. It’s just work in my life right now.”


Taking a break is out of the question for the actor. The next project in her kitty is the Khubsoorat remake. “Khubsoorat will start in August. We are not remaking it story wise. It’s just an inspiration. We are taking forward the spirit of the girl from the original film,” says the actor.


Sonam had asked her dad Anil Kapoor to buy the film rights of Anuja Chauhan’s second book, Battle for Bittora. Not revealing much about the project, she says, “Anuja is a friend. She’s a brilliant writer. I would love to play the characters that she has written.”


The fashionista, who was in Delhi recently for India International Jewellery Week 2013, says she has no time to watch T-20 league this year. “I enjoy watching it but this year I don’t have the time. If I have to support a team, it will be Mumbai Indians,” she says.






via Pakistan News - Pakistan Views - Zameer36 Global Issues & World Politics http://zameer36.com/hardy-work-by-sonam-kapoor/

Comments